Full Time Chef.
Applications close: 24th July 2019
About the Aster Group
The Aster Group is an Illawarra hospitality group that comprises of Wests Illawarra and Port Kembla Golf Club. Our vision is to provide lifestyle options and facilities that enhance and benefit our community.
Please visit our website for more information about the Aster Group http://astergroup.com.au/
About the opportunity
The Aster Group offers a variety of food venues, including Craft Café, Port Kembla Golf Club Bistro & our brand new Artisan restaurant. Our sites also host a variety of functions for special occasions, such as weddings, birthday and engagements.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Chef with a can-do attitude to work independently across all Aster Group food venues to ensure customers have the ultimate customer service experience.
Your role will involve:
The position is hands-on which requires an individual to be able to multi-task, prioritise and produce high-quality service in a safe and efficient manner.
We're looking for:
- Passion for food
- Completed Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (desirable)
- Strong knowledge of food trends
- Have a keen eye for presentation
- Have good communication skills
- Self-motivation, can do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be flexible with hours on a weekly rotating roster, including split shifts, weekends and nights
- Professional development opportunities
- 5 weeks’ Annual Leave per year
- Provided uniform and laundry allowance
Address the above criteria in your resume & covering letter and should you have any enquiries call the People & Culture Team on 4271 1155.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.