Gaming Administration Clerk.
Applications close: 17th January 2019
We are seeking a Full-Time Gaming Administration Clerk with an eye for detail and a fondness for numbers and systems. The primary purpose of this position is to support the Gaming Department, and wider Group, with gaming administration tasks and data analysis services. The role will involve use of Microsoft Office and eBet, therefore sound computing skills are required.
- Attention to detail
- Gaming floor/cashier or Ebet experience an advantage
- Current RSA and RCG competency card
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
What we Offer
- A full-time role with attractive remuneration
- Predominantly a Monday to Friday work week
- Access to ongoing training and development
- An Enterprise Agreement with favourable conditions including 5-weeks Annual Leave
For further information phone 4271 1155 to speak to a member of the People and Culture Team or email them at email@example.com