Customer Service Team Member.
The Aster Group is currently seeking passionate team players on a Casual basis to join us as a Customer Service Team Member to deliver outstanding customer service.
Application Close: 24/09/2021
About Aster Group
The Aster Group is an Illawarra hospitality group that comprises of Wests Illawarra and Port Kembla Golf Club. Our vision is to provide lifestyle options and facilities that enhance and benefit our community.
About the opportunity
The Aster Group is currently seeking passionate team players on a Casual basis to join us as a Customer Service Team Member. The successful applicant will have great people skills, excellent communication skills and have the ability to build rapport with people quickly.
This is an all-encompassing role across food, bar and gaming areas. The responsibilities of the role include taking food and drink orders, assisting customers with enquiries, processing sales through POS system, performing gaming machine payouts, maintaining a clean work area and promoting a safe workplace through the identification of hazards.
We’re looking for:
- Current RSA and RCG competency card
- Experience in front of house, bar and gaming operations (desirable)
- Available to work in a rotating roster including day, night and weekends
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- TAB and Keno experience (desirable)
- Barista experience (desirable)
We’ll provide you with:
- Above award rate of pay
- Supplied uniforms
- Access to ongoing paid training and development
Applicants must be permanent residents of Australia or possess documentation supporting the eligibility to work within the Country.
For further information phone 4271 1155 to speak to a member of the People and Culture Team or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org