Customer Service Manager (Relief).
Applications close: 16th January, 2019
Your role will involve:
We have an opportunity for a dynamic and highly organised individual to join the team in the role of Supervisor and Customer Service Manager (Relief) to ensure a memorable and superior customer service experience is provided for our members and guests.
The role will be offered on a part-time basis to suit the right candidate and involves a mix of Supervisor and Customer Service Manager (Relief) shifts.
You will be accountable for:
- Management of staff ensuring excellence in levels of service, coordinating coverage of staff absences and assisting in providing appropriate staffing levels.
- Ensuring the Club's gaming, beverage, functions and reception facilities are appropriately serviced and supervised.
- Interaction and engagement of members and their guests.
- Ensuring compliance with the Registered Clubs Act and various other regulatory requirements.
- The entire venue when on shift.
The successful applicant will display strong leadership and problem-solving skills as well as be required to train and evaluate new employees, maintain high service standards and assist Club Management as required.
To be considered you will need to demonstrate the following:
- An in-depth knowledge of bar and gaming operations
- Minimum 3 years experience in the Club industry or similar
- Previous supervisor experience will be highly regarded
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high level of cash handling accuracy
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of staff and customers
- A working understanding of all aspects of club operations
- Understanding of the Registered Clubs Act
- General knowledge of compliance issues including WHS requirements and legislation
- The ability to consistently apply club policies and procedures including RSA, RCG, harassment, discrimination and bullying etc.
- Be a team player
- RSA & RCG certification
The current schedule is a rotating roster and the position requires day, night and weekend work.
The successful applicant can expect ongoing training as a part of our commitment to personal and professional development.
Applicants must be permanent residents of Australia or possess documentation supporting the eligibility to work within the country.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For further information please contact a member of our People & Culture team on 4271 1155.